PositiveVision has made a list and checked it twice to help prevent Year-End from being naughty, but nice. Here is your Sage PFW ERP software system year-end checklist. We encourage you to read through this and contact us if you need any assistance along the way.
Sage PFW ERP Tips
- Back up your data!
- Update your date. Before processing transactions in 2012, be sure to create a new fiscal calendar in General Ledger and in Inventory. Remember you do not have to wait for your year end audit adjustments. You can post these later.
- Confirm new fiscal year is set up in General Ledger.
- Import your budget. You can import your budget into the General Ledger using an Excel Spreadsheet. Save hours of tedious data entry by using this feature in PFW.
- Physical Inventory. Account for all products before ending the year in 2011. Sage PFW has a great add on product to help streamline this process with bar coding technology. Please read our blog on inventory management if you want to learn more about this.
- Update General Ledger Year End.
- Perform the checklist of items in Year-End Processing.
Should you need any further assistance with your Sage PFW software system, please don't hesitate to contact us at 800.559.1323, or via the link below.