Sage 300 remains a popular ERP system with manufacturing customers. Many people were happy to see that Sage is once again updating Sage 300 and offering new, expanded functionality. What’s in store for you with Sage 300 2018? Many positive improvements with more good things to come!
The Big Sage 300 Improvements
Sage listens to their customers and makes improvements based on feedback. They focus on user experience, making great changes to design only when it makes sense to do so. Here’s a rundown of the big changes coming your way in 2018:
- Both classic and web versions available and running in parallel: Each person in your company can choose the interface they like best. You don’t all need to be on the same interface—the person at the desk next to you can choose classic while you choose the latest web interface.
- Microsoft Office 365 integration: The new connected ecosystem includes Sage Contacts Dashboards so that you can include contacts in one place.
- Improved ad hoc inquiry: The web user interface enables ad hoc inquiries.
- Customized folder structure and multiple browser support: More flexibility and customization built into your system.
- Export declarations field: A new field has been added to the tax tab of the A/R and O/E Invoice Entry Screens that lets you enter an export declarations number right into the field. This is a requirement for some countries such as Singapore and Malaysia, and having the declarations number right in the system is a big help for many companies.
Special Updates for Sage 300 Classic
Classic lovers, don’t despair—these updates just refresh the streamlined system that makes Sage 300 so popular.
The big update to the Sage 300 classic screens is the update to the visual process and workflows. It’s been enhanced so it is easier to follow on screen. Redesigned buttons also make information easier to find and access. Instead of menus and toolbars, a ribbon now appears on the desktop. This is another feature aimed at making information easier to find. New themes are also available for visual process flows.
Sage 300 Intelligence Reporting
Another great feature of the Sage 300 2018 update is the new version includes Intelligence Reporting. Better reports enable you to make better business decisions.
Features of Sage 300
The basic features of Sage 300 aren’t changing. What’s changing is mostly the user interface, with the goal of making it easier for customers to navigate and access the site.
Choose from among Basic, Standard, and Advanced editions of Sage 300 to find exactly what you want and need in an ERP software package. Add the Sage software that you need to run your business, your way. Accounting modules, CRM, HRMS and others can add the precise functions that you need so you can use one Sage-based platform for all of your business tasks.
We’d love to speak with you about adding Sage 300, upgrading to the 2018 package, or adding modules to your existing Sage ERP platform. PositiveVision keeps a close eye on trends affecting our customers and brings you the latest technology, software, and support for your business. Sage 300 ERP offers a classic, time-tested ERP system that customers love. With the right data, you can better manage your business. Learn more on our website or contact us today.