E-Book Download - Thinking About ERP
By talking directly to the decision-maker, this book shows organizations how to drive implementation from the top and focus on key performance measures. Through clearly defining what the ERP project is meant to achieve, organizations can pursue their stategic objectives.
In this e-book, you will find the following chapters to assist you in your decision making:
- Why think about ERP at all?
- The degrees of freedom framework
- Think strategically when selecting an ERP program
- Thinking through ERP implementation strategies
- Operating ERP to realize benefits
- Different startegies for different objectives
Fill out the form on the right to download the e-book, “Thinking About ERP”.