Build customer loyalty, close more business and achieve a better ROI with an integrated customer management process.
Set new standards for providing customer satisfaction, improve loyalty and retention, and boost sales. When Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is integrated as part of your Sage PFW ERP or Sage ERP Accpac or Peachtree system, you can easily profile, track and target customers for a better bottom line. You get immediate visibility to critical customer data and increase productivity throughout your business with real-time access along with improved data integrity to eliminate the potential for costly order processing errors.
Additionally, you can gain remarkable efficiencies by allowing your salespeople to issue sales orders, perform customer inquiries, or view detailed orders and invoices from their accounting system. With your sales force connected with all the data in your ERP system, you’ll be able to watch your productivity and profitability rise. Get the tools you need to find new customers, close sales faster, and access transaction history, to build lasting, more profitable relationships.
By integrating CRM to your system you’ll dynamically link processes, information, workflows, and communication channels from marketing, sales, and customer service functions through finance, production and inventory systems. You’ll be able to:
- View complete customer information—orders, payments, account history, marketing campaigns, customer care, communications and attachments
- Streamline visibility of relevant customer information for critical areas of your business
- Effectively convert prospects to customers
- Quickly analyze, forecast, and report on key sales data
- Synchronize your sales, marketing, and customer care activities
- Deploy quickly using training and coaching quick tips, videos, and wizards
- Build long-lasting customer loyalty and generate repeat sales
- Assign, schedule, track, and measure performance of marketing campaigns
Click here to watch a 3 minute overview of Sage CRM.