Two factors drive manufacturing: efficiency and productivity. While some view these terms as synonymous, manufacturing operations management professionals know that productivity is not necessarily equated with efficiency. Manufacturing plants may produce a high volume of goods, but the production technique may be inefficient.
To support both productivity and efficiency, you need robust software that offers better insight into all facets of manufacturing operations. SYSPRO software offers support for both thanks to its new partnership with U.K.-based Lynq. The partnership brought forth Lynq-powered SYSPRO Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), a solution offering improved shop floor visibility, improved accuracy, and more.
If you’re currently relying on a combination of spreadsheets, handwritten notes, and a really smart operations manager (with a good memory), shifting to SYSPRO MOM may be a game-changer for your operations. Here’s how SYSPRO’s new manufacturing operations management software helps you improve operations to meet world-class standards.
SYSPRO MOM Overview
SYSPRO MOM now offers features that manufacturers worldwide will love. These features help you optimize and maximize productivity through one central software tool.
To develop both productivity and efficiency, a comprehensive and complete view of the entire operation is essential. SYSPRO MOM offers that 360-degree view.
With SYSPRO MOM, you can achieve:
- OEE - Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- TEEP - Total Effective Equipment Performance
- OLE - Overall Labor Effectiveness
At the heart of SYSPRO MOM is the drive towards achievement, whether that means improving efficiency, increasing productivity, or enhancing workflow. With SYSPRO MOM, you can:
- Deliver goods to your customers faster
- Control labor and machine costs by improving efficiency
- Reduce downtime and bottlenecks
- Measure and improve product quality
- Increase productivity and output
- Reduce costs to stay competitive
The 360-Degree Production View
SYSPRO MOM offers a 360-degree view of the entire production cycle to support complete, comprehensive management at every stage of manufacturing.
- Schedule labor and machinery to maximize resources so that neither time nor equipment is
- Publish schedules, job lists, and other important information that’s needed for the facility.
- Collect data from your equipment on outputs, time to job completion and more. You can also collect data on employee productivity.
- Track equipment usage and worker schedules in real time.
- Analyze OLE, OEE and TEEP data.
- Improve all aspects of manufacturing with the Big Six Loss analytics, online documents and more.
Another great feature includes mobile access, which ensures that as long as you have an internet connection, you can access manufacturing data through SYSPRO MOM. Now as you travel the world to inspect raw materials, visit customers and subcontractors and manage other aspects of your business, your manufacturing data travels with you. Log on, and it’s all there.
SYSPRO’s Smart Factory feature enables you to connect devices in your factory to the system so that they can ‘talk’ to each other. When you embed technology into your machinery that enables communication to your software, you can further improve operations by managing data from equipment throughout the system. It enhances your ability to manage all aspects of production no matter where you are or what’s going on back at the manufacturing plant.
SYSPRO MOM - One of Many Great Software Packages from PVI
SYSPRO MOM is part of the SYSPRO family of software, and available through PositiveVision Inc. For more information, please visit SYSPRO and PVI.